- I hear there are products that will keep my windows clean longer. Do you use these?
For the most part, using this type of product is more costly than simply arranging for a second cleaning. We have done extensive research on many of the leading products and found that most of them do not work real well in our Colorado environment.
- Will cleaning the windows scratch or damage my window tint?
As long as the tint is at least 6-7 weeks old, it is very unlikely that our products or cleaning techniques will scratch or damage your tint. If it is questionable, our cleaners are trained to test the film first.
- My windows look foggy and/or there is moisture built up between them; can you get that off?
If it is in between your factory-sealed, double-pane windows, there is nothing we can do. You will most likely have to replace the glass.
- Do you charge extra for paint, nicotine stain, silicone, vine, grease, or sticker removal?
Yes, we charge hourly to remove these materials and require you to sign a Liability Form stating that we are not responsible if the glass scratches during the cleaning process.
- Can you get off my hard water?
We charge hourly to remove hard water. It can be very time consuming and difficult to remove. Though there are many chemicals on the market, most do not work very well and can cause permanent damage to your glass. If you have any questions, ask the cleaner and he/she will make you aware of the options we offer and let you know if they would make a noticeable difference. We also require you to sign a Liability Form stating that we are not responsible if the glass scratches during the cleaning process.
- Do I need to remove my curtains?
Usually we can work around them, but if there is a problem, the cleaner will discuss solutions with you.
- How do I prepare for you to clean my windows?
It is very helpful if you move obstacles away from the windows, especially knick-knacks. Although this is not required, it helps protect your valuables, will save us a lot of time and is greatly appreciated. Additional charges may apply if there is extensive furniture or knick-knack removal.
- Do I need to be home for the window cleaning?
We prefer that you be home when we clean your windows primarily for employee safety and accessibility reasons. If for some reason you cannot be present during the scheduled time, we need to have some way of contacting you in case something changes.
- How often should I clean my windows?
Some of our customers choose monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Generally, we recommend doing a full cleaning in the spring and an outside only cleaning with gutters in the fall.
- Do I really need to have the inside of my windows cleaned?
We strongly recommend that you clean both sides of your windows at least once a year. You would be surprised at how dirty the insides get over time
- Are tracks included in the window cleaning price?
Because they can be very labor intensive to clean and in most cases take longer than the windows themselves, tracks are an additional price.
- Do you have a standard price for a house of my size?
It is really difficult to give a standard price quote because most homes vary in the amount of glass, ladder work, access to the glass, and styles of windows they have. See our pricing section for more details on prices.
- How far out are you scheduled?
A) We can typically book customers within a week; however, in April, May, June and September, it is best to call one to two weeks in advance.
Before we arrive…
Please remove all valuables from window sills, tables, or other areas that we will be working around.
– If you need help moving furniture we would be glad to help.
– Please unlock all security doors/storm windows/ screens if applicable.
– Please turn off your security system.
– To ensure our cleaners safety, please keep your pets with you or in a safe designated area during our visit to your home.